Multi-purpose copolymer emulsion designed to enhance the properties of cement mortars and coatings
- Excellent impermeability to water, increased adhesion to any
substrate, enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Withstands contractions and expansions.
- Increases flexural and tensile strength, durability against frost and
exhibits high chemical resistance to light acids.
Fields of Application
1. Renderings (cement, sand, Revinex®, lime, water, fibreglass mesh Gavazzi®).
– Proportion: 1-3kg Revinex®/cement bag 50kg.
– Purpose: Creation of waterproof, durable and crack-resistant plasters.
2. Enrichment of the cementitious waterproofing mortar Neopress® (Neopress®, Revinex®, water)
– Proportion: 3-5kg Revinex®/ Neopress® bucket 25kg.
– Purposes: Waterproofing of basements, underground walls, swimming pools with increased resistance to positive and negative hydrostatic pressures.
3. Waterproof cement mortars & screeds (cement, sand, Revinex®, water).
– Proportion: 3-10kg Revinex®/ cement bag 50kg.
– Purposes: Creation of slopes, levelling, grooves, joint-fillings, adhesion of tiles.
4. Concrete repair (sand, Revinex®, repairing mortar Neorep®).
– Step 1: 1kg Revinex®/ 2-3kg cement for steel reinforcement protection in two coats (with brush or paint-brush).
– Step 2: 1-2kg Revinex®/ 25kg repairing mortar Neorep®for surface levelling (with addition of water into the mix).
– Purposes: Protection of steel against corrosion and repair of damaged concrete structures.
5. Slurry – Bonding old to new concrete (cement, sand, Revinex®).
– Proportion (by volume): 1 part cement: 1 part sand (particle size 0-2 mm): 0,5 – 1 part Revinex®.
6. Flooring applications (cement, sand, gravel, Revinex®, water, polypropylene fibers Eurofiber®).
– Proportion: 5-10kg Revinex®/ cement bag 50kg.
– Purposes: Floors with increased mechanical and chemical properties such as industrial and similar ones in repair
workshops, garage, foodstuff units, laboratories.
7. Primer (cement, sand, Revinex®, water).
– Proportion: 7-10kg Revinex®/ cement bag 50kg.
– Purposes: Increased adhesion of renderings or mortars onto substrate.
8. Reinforcement of tile adhesives (Tile adhesive, Revinex®, water).
– Proportion: 1-2kg Revinex®/ tile adhesive 25kg.
– Purposes: Enhancement of adhesion, water impermeability, elasticity in sensitive wet areas where tiles are applied (e.g. swimming pools, bathrooms, kitchens)
9. Primer for coatings
– Proportion: 1kg Revinex® diluted with 3-4 kg water.
– Enhances the adhesion of building paints, elastomeric coatings (e.g. Neoroof®) and cementitious waterproofing systems.
– For potential other uses of Revinex® , as improving agent of water-borne indoor or exterior paints, please consult NEOTEX® technical department.
- Available in 1kg, 5kg and 18kg, light blue, sealed, tin containers and 200kg drums, marked with the lot/quality control number
- The product is stable for 18 months when kept unopened in its original container at temperatures between +5 °C and +35 °C, protected from frost and direct sunlight.