Lanko K11 225 Slurry – Alkali Reactive waterproofing system
LANKO 225 K11 SLURRY used with LANKO 225 K11 BONDING AGENT reacts with concrete by a crystallization process to form a 2 part permanent slightly flexible waterproofing membrane capable of bridging cracks, to withstand hydrostatic pressure and for use in saturated conditions. The unique and highly effective components or elements in LANKO 225 K11 SLURRY initiates a chemical reaction on contact with the free water, moisture and lime present within the pores and capillaries of concrete to form insoluble crystal complexes that block the passage of water. These crystals remains integral in the capillaries thus producing a waterproof watertight structure. LANKO 225 K11 BONDING AGENT being a latex milky white liquid is used instead of water to improve workability on the mix, to achieve optimum adhesion to the substrate, to improve elasticity and control shrinkage on setting and to avoid early water loss during the setting process and to avoid salt efflorescence and increase abrasion resistance.
- Direct application on masonry.
- Impact and age resistant once
- Resistance to positive and negative pressure.
- Available in grey or
- High bonding over 20 MPa
• For application to interior and exterior below grade surfaces against concrete decay and waterborne corrosive salts.
• For application in between horizontal structural slabs and toppings against hydrostatic pressure.
• Seals and protects masonry walls against algae or fungus growth caused by atmospheric pollutants and moisture and to bridge shrinkage cracks.
• To produce a tough and durable waterproofed finish which cannot be easily damaged or worn off including foot trafficking.
• To form a waterproofed underlayments for vinyl and carpet.
• Waterproof external walls against water seepage.
• Waterproofing of surfaces before laying marbles to help prevent efflorescence, ceramic tiles.
• Cementitious waterproofed surface re-conditioner for refurbishment of existing finished, e.g. mosaic tiles.
• Surface treatment to prevent absorption of concrete and autoclaved lightweight concrete (ALC) blocks.
• Suitable substrates : concrete, brickwork, precast surface, lightweight blocks, shotcrete, etc
• 34 kg. set
– Slurry 25 kg.
– Bonding Agent 9 kg.
• Colour are available in Grey and White.
1 year from date of manufacture if stored in unopened original packing in dry, frost-free conditions.