Neopox® Special is a two-component solvent-based epoxy paint suitable for use on construction, metallic & GRP surfaces that undergo significant mechanical stress and need chemical resistance.
Colors: Available in a variety of colors and special colors on demand over a certain amount.
- Resistant at temperatures between -50°C and +140°C (short-term resistance). Permanent resistance between -20°C and +70°C.
- Neopox® Special doesn’t pre-require the substrate priming. In special occasions it is required the use of Epoxol®
Primer (see table below)
|Type of substrate||Consumption Epoxol®Primer||Consumption Neopox®Special|
- Excellent resistance to water, sea water, alkalis, petroleum derivatives,
industrial atmosphere and adverse weather conditions. Good resistance to
solvents and dilute acids (see table of chemical resistance).
- Suitable and as a protective coating to biological purification plants.
- Widespread use of applications with the same material.
- Wide range of basic colours
- Compliant with the regulation 2004/42/EC for limitation of V.O.C. in paints and
Fields of Application
• Floors of industries, warehouses, car services places
• Swimming pools, tanks, fountains, boats
• Indoor metallic surfaces
Sets of 1kg, 5kg & 10kg in tin cans (components A&B have fixed weight
3 years (5-45°C) in sealed tin cans.