- Simple application (by brush or roller).
- When applied forms seamless membrane without joints.
- It is based on elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin
- It provides permanent elasticity up the -40 ˚C to +90 ˚C.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Fast curing.
- Provides water vapor permeability, so the surface can breathe,
- CLEVER PU 400 BT-1K gets damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes.
- It can be used for vertical applications, no running and sagging.
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- Roof, terraces and balconies,
- Wet areas
- Retaining walls,
- Undertile applications
- Asphalt membranes,