FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- UV and chemical resistant,
- Simple application (brush, roller or airless spray),
- When applied, it forms seamless membrane without joints,
- As it is pure polyurethane, it can continually contact with water,
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -40˚C to +90˚C,
- Provides water vapor permeability, so the surface can breathe,
- If PU 120 gets damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes.
- Irrigation channels,
- Asphalt membranes.
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- Waterproofing of exposed roofs,
- Indoors and outdoors,
- Terraces, verandas and balconies,
- Under tile waterproofing, (Wet areas, bathrooms)