Acrylic coating for exterior use
Description of the product
Premium quality, acrylic, water-based coating suitable for decorating and protecting the exterior surface of any building, applied on concrete and plasters.
– Proflex® is applied easily and dries quickly.
– It has great coverage, high spreading rate and strong adhesion.
– It stabilizes and protects the surface.
– The product is particularly durable against industrial pollution and adverse weather conditions.
– It offers vivid colours, complies with stringent specifications concerning artificial weathering and water permeability (8269/1426) and it is environmentally friendly.
Consumption 10-12m2/L for one coat depending on substrate porosity.
Drying time (+25°C) 1 hour
Dry to recoat (+25°C) 3 hours
Application temperature From +8oC to +35oC
Instruction for use
Surface preparation: The substrate should be clean, dry and free from dust, oil, grease, or any poorly adhering material. Remove any flaking coating or severely weathered plaster that may be present and fill any cracks or holes. Before application, it is advisable to prime the surface with Vinyfix® Primer or copolymer emulsion Revinex® diluted with water (ratio Revinex®: water-1:4), in order to seal any pores, fix the substrate, and thus attain better adhesion and higher spreading rates. Apply two coats of Proflex® by brush, roller
or spray gun. Dilute the product with water 10% for the first coat and 5% for the second.
– Low temperatures and high humidity prolong drying and
– Do not use the product in wet conditions (e.g. high humidity or
– Apply the second coat when the first one has dried completely
10lt, 3lt and 1lt in plastic containers
Colours: White, tailor-made shades (upon special arrangement)
Cleaning of tools
Use plenty of water immediately after application.
The product is stable for 2 years when kept unopened in its original container, protected from frost and direct sunlight.