Hybrid waterproofing ro oftops coating
Description of the product
Hybrid (acrylic-polyurethane,) waterproofing coating for roofs with UV cross linking system. It is certified produc,t with high reflectance and total emittance providing thermal insulation. It forms a non-penetrating against moisture film with resistance to extreme low temperatures up to -35°C. Basic application is also the coating of the mineral bitumen membrane with gravity stone.
- It is easily applied and dries into a smooth film that covers capillary
cracks and provides total protection against moisture.
- Neoroof® has a UV cross-linking system incorporated, designed to give very good dirt pick-up resistance. After 2 days exposure to direct sunlight the film is no tacky even under high temperatures.
- It is not affected by adverse weather conditions and maintains its elasticity for temperatures from -35°C to +80°C, offering excellent impermeability to water.
- In conjunction with thermal insulation product Neotherm®, it reduces considerably the temperature inside the building
- It reflects the solar radiation and significantly reduces the energy consumption during summer period
- Due to high reflectance and total emmitance, it decreases the temperature of the external surface that is exposed directly to the sun.
- It offers cool atmosphere during summer and energy consumption reduction for air-conditioning.
- Eco-friendly contributing to the elimination of the ‘urban heat island’ phenomenon and to the atmosphere pollution restriction, due to CO2 emissions decrease.
- It delays the aging of the mineral bitumenousmembrane
- Certified with CE (EN 1504-2)
Fields of application
- Roofs made of concrete, cement boards, mosaic, cement slurries
- Rooftops with resistance to stagnant water
- Mineral bitumen membranes
- Metallic surfaces
- Beside and under photovoltaic panels, enhancing their efficiency
- Air-conditioning tubes
- New or old polyurethanewaterproofing layers
- Thermal-insulatingpolyurethane panels and polycarbonatepanels
- Glass surfaces
- Galvanized metal sheets
- Over old roofing made of asbestos
- (Upon some surfaces above, it is necessary to prime them with the appropriate each time primer, before Neoroof® application)
13 kg, plastic containers
The product is stable for 2 years when kept unopened in its original container, protected from frost and direct sunlight.