Description of the product
Neoproof PU360 is a water-based modified polyurethane elastomeric waterproofing coating ideal for non-exposed applications on horizontal or vertical construction surfaces before plastering, tiling or laying of cementitious screeds and mortars.
- Prevents moisture penetration, providing complete sealing
- Offers increased resistance to bending and stretching
- Dries quickly
- Bridges cracks.
- Environmentally friendly since it does not contain solvents or bitumen.
- Excellent bonding to all building substrates such as concrete, plaster, masonry, metal, wood
- Economical and easy to apply
• Waterproofing of wet rooms (bathrooms, kitchens etc.), terraces, roofs, etc. under tiles or before the laying of cementitious screeds
• Ideal for any horizontal or vertical construction surface, such as dry-wall panels, before plastering or tiling.
• As a vapor barrier in roofs and walls before the installation of insulation or soundproofing panels.
The product is stable for 2 years when kept unopened in its original container, protected from frost and direct sunlight.