Neopox® Primer 815 Anti-corrosive epoxy primer
Fields of application
Neopox® Primer 815 is suitable for metallic surfaces that undergo significant mechanical stresses, or metallic substrates that are periodically or constantly in contact with water or seawater, dilute acids and their fumes. The product can be applied to metallic structures, tanks, piping, fencing, etc.
- It offers excellent anticorrosive protection
- Resistance against water and sea water, alkalis and dilute acids
- Abrasion resistance and durability against adverse weather conditions, industrial atmosphere and petroleum derivatives.
- Very strong adhesion on metals
- Excellent adhesion with epoxy, acrylic and polyurethane as final coatings.
Density Component Α: 1,45gr/cm3
Component B: 0,90gr/cm3
Dosage (by weight) 10A:2B
Consumption 150-180gr/m2 per coat
Drying time (+25oC) 2-3 hours
Pot life (+25oC) 1 hour
Dry to recoat (+25oC) 12-24 hours
Temperature of application From +12oC to +35oC
Solids % by weight 65%
Compliant with the regulation 2004/42/EC for limitation of V.O.C. in paints and varnishes. Appropriate Certificate:
Classified in Category A/j (Two-pack reactive performance coatings for specific use) VOC Limit 500gr/l. Ready to
use product contains a maximum of <495gr/l.