585 MODIFIED BITUMEN ELASTOMERIC WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE REINFORCED WITH COMPOSITE POLVESTER
What is HYPERFLEX?
Produced by the Modern Waterproofing Company, HYPERFLEX – P10 is a line of polymer-modified bitumen waterproofing membrane of the highest quality.
HYPERFLEX – P10 is modified by SBS, thus guaranteeing high flexibility under very low temperature
HYPERFLEX – P1O is re inforced with composite polyester (P) of non-woven polyester armoured with glass fiber filaments which provides highly mechanical properties and dimensional stability.
HYPERFLEX – P10 is a high performance membrane, can be applied virtually anywhere where torch applied modified bitumen membranes subject to high mechanical stresses are specified, and low temperature performance is required,
HYPERFLEX – P10 can be applied in:
– Single layer roofing system subject to low temperature
– Foundations and underground structures subject to movements
Waterproofing of toilets, wet area inside buildings
HYPERFLEX – P10 with Mineral Slated Finish is recommended for exposed roofing system (Unprotected) for Non-accessible roofs or roofs subject to low traffic conditions.
HYPERFLEX – P10 has been designed with special regard to providing clients with an excellent and versatile product.
Advantages of HYPERFLEX – P10 include:
• Easy to apply ( by torch )
• Highly mechanical properties
• Absolute impermeability to water
• High elasticity at sever low temperature up to -10°C
• Resistant to chemicals attack probable to be existing in soil
• Excellent high temperature performance
• Excellent adhesion on any surface
• High dimensional stability
• Environmentally friendly
The Modern Waterproofing Company is ISO 9001 certified. It applies a stringent quality control system utilizing its in-house laboratory. Occasional samples are analyzed by independent laboratories to ensure continued adherence to the highest standers (ASTM, DIN, UNI, etc.).
Each roll HYPERFLEX – P10 is individually coded with a label containing all necessary information about the roll. This is intended to ensure tractability in accordance with ISO control standards.
Standard thickness available includes 3mm and 4mm. Some types could be available by weight 3kg/m2 and 4kg/m2.
Bottom surface finish is normally Polyethylene Film (PE).
Upper surface finish choices include:
• Polyethylene Film (PE)
• Fine Sand (S)
• Mineral Granule Grey (MG)
• Mineral Granule Green (MGRN)
• Mineral Granule Blue (MBL)
• Mineral Slated Grey (GY)
• Mineral Slated Green (GRN)
• Mineral slated White (WT)
• Mineral slated Red (RO)
Slated rolls are available in 4kg, 4.5kgand 5kg per square meter.
The nominal length of each roll is 10 meters and the nominal width is one meter.
Special specification can be designed based on client’s needs.
- Above results are based on 4mm membrane
- Tolerance within 20 % of the above results for mechanical characteristics complies with the tolerance specification of (ASTM, EN).
- Due to constant product improvements, MODERN company reserves the right to change above values without advance notice
- HYPERFLEX- P10 membranes should be stored vertically in well covered and ventilated place not subject to direct sunlight