APP MODIFIED BITUMEN PLASTOMERIC WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE REIUFORCED WITH COMPOSITE POLVESTER
What is Bitumode?
Produced by the Modern Waterproofing Company, Bitumode is a line of polymer-modified bitumen waterproofing membrane of the highest quality.
Bitumode is modified by APP and APAO, thus guaranteeing superior performance under various conditions.
BITUMODE BETA – P is reinforced with composite polyester (P) of non-woven polyester armoured with glass fiber filaments which provides highly mechanical properties and dimensional stability.
BITUMODE BETA – P is an enhanced features waterproofing membrane, can be applied virtually anywhere where torch applied modified bitumen membranes subject to high mechanical stresses, physical properties are specified and good cold flexibility features are required.-
BITUMODE BETA · P can be applied in:
Single layer roofing system for high performance requirements.
• Double layer system for basements, tunnels and underground structures subject to
mod rate water pressure.
• Double layer roofing system combinedwith BITUMODE DELTA – G fiberglass reinforced.
• Toilets and wet area inside buildings.
• Retaining walls.
• Under raft foundations.
• Bridge deck waterproofing.
BITUMODE BETA – P with Mineral Slated Finish is recommended for exposed roofing system (Unprotected) for Non-accessible roofs or roofs subject to low traffic conditions.
BITUMODE BETA – P has been designed with special regard to providing clients with an excellent and versatile product.
Advantages of BITUMODE BETA- P include:
• Easy to apply (by torch}.
• Highly mechanical properties.
• Absolute impermeability to water pressure.
• Flexibility at low temperature up to -10°c.
• Excellent high temperature performance.
• Resistant to soil chemicals and salts up to certain limits.
• Excellent adhesion on any surface.
• High dimensional stability.
• Environmentally friendly.
The Modern Waterproofing Company is ISO 9001 certified. It applies a stringent quality control system utilizing its in-house laboratory. Occasional samples are analyzed by independent laboratories to ensure continued adherence to the highest standards (ASTM. EN, etc.).
Each roll of Bitumode is individually coded with a label containing all necessary information about the roll. This is intended to ensure tractability in accordance with ISO control standards.
This product is certified from the Egyptian government being in compliance with the quality mark of (EOS) and ASTM D 6222/2000.
Standard thickness available includes 3mm and 4mm. Some types could be available by weight 3kg/m2 and 4kg/m2.
Bottom surface finish is normally Polyethylene Film (PE).
Upper surface finish choices include:
• Polyethylene Film (PE).
• Fine Sand (S).
• Mineral Slated Grey (GY).
• Mineral Slated Green (GRN).
• Mineral slated White (WT).
• Mineral slated Red (RD).
Slated rolls are available in 4kg, 4.5kg and 5kg per square meter.
The nominal length of each roll is 10 meters and the nominal width is one meter.
Special specification can be designed based on client’s needs.
- Above results are based on 4mm membrane.
- Tolerance within 20 % of the above results for mechanical characteristics complies with the tolerance specification of (ASTM, EN).
- Due to constant product improvements, MODERN company reserves the right to change above values without advance notice.
- BITUMODE membranes should be stored vertically in well covered and ventilated place not subject to direct sunlight.